This website is a history of Euro Centres which as a network is now closed.
Euro Info Centres - your key to the European Market Place
Established in 1987 the network has over 250 centres across the whole of Europe. Its privileged relationship with the Commission via The Enterprise & Industry see euro info centres
If you experience problems arising out of current EU actions or legislation, the European Commission would like to know via your local Euro Info Centre. Or to inform them directly of problems at http://europa.eu/ or see our centre in Kent or Glasgow, Tax Accountants,
This website is a history of Euro Centres which as a network, is now closed.
Looking to expand your business into Europe
EuroCetres offered the following:
- Extensive business contacts throughout Europe and within the European Commission.
- Ability to call on the practical assistance of the Euro Info Centres Network EIC covering translators
- Support of the European Commission, through the Euro Info Centres' access to Commission officials, associated consultants and information officers.
- Comprehensive library of European documentation both in black and white and online
- Offer a comprehensive range of inclusive information, advice and consultancy services on all aspects of UK / European expansion.
Euro News 2015
We have reported that the level of debt in the U.K has risen again this year for the third consecutive year. Read more
Environmental policy in the UK is now inextricably linked with that of the European Community (EC). In the last thirty years, the EC has developed comprehensive policy measures across a extensive range of environmental issues.